It took the work of many Wii fans to convince Nintendo to bring Xenoblade Chronicles to North America, and now that it’s finally here, was it worth the effort? In this episode of the Random Nintendo Podcast, we share our impressions of the massive JRPG, along with our thoughts on the 3DS eShop’s latest gem, Ketzal’s Corridors. We also discuss a slew of big news, including the latest from Nintendo Direct (New Super Mario Bros. 2! 3DS menu folders!), Shigeru Miyamoto spilling the beans on some of Nintendo’s E3 plans, and the first details on crossover fighter Project X Zone and Pokemon Black and White 2.
We want to hear from you, too! Share your own impressions of Xenoblade and your thoughts on all the latest news in the comments section below. While you’re there, we would also love to hear what you think of today’s episode and the RN Podcast as a whole, so please leave us your comments and suggestions.
As always, if you would like to learn more about any of the topics discussed on today’s episode, we have provided links below. Enjoy!
- Nintendo Direct Live Blog (Andriasang.com)
- 3DS Firmware Update Adds Patch Support and Folders (Andriasang.com)
- Nintendo’s Bringing New Wii U Pikmin and Mario to E3 (Kotaku)
- Miyamoto on a Legend of Zelda directly after ALttP, F-Zero and Wii U, Angry Birds praise, smartphone games (GoNintendo)
- Pokemon Black & White 2 Details (Serebii.net)
- Pokemon AR Searcher, Pokedex Pro – more details (GoNintendo)
- Capcom x Sega x Namco Bandai: Project X Zone First Details (Andriasang.com)
- Nicalis bringing 1,001 Spikes to 3DS eShop, Wii U online shop (GoNintendo)
- NPD: Mass Effect 3 Tops Charts (IGN)
- Touring the Louvre with a 3DS (Joystiq)
- Joel McHale Goes Viral for Nintendo (YouTube)
- Xenoblade Chronicles (Official Site)
- Ketzal’s Corridors (Official Site)
- Pyramids (Nintendo.com Game Page)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo.com Game Page)
- Pokemon Black and White 2 (Pokemon.com Teaser Page)
- Project X Zone (IGN Game Page)
- 1,001 Spikes (Nintendo World Report Game Page)