You asked, we answer! Following our hands-on impressions of the Wii U and 3DS XL in Episode 20, we asked you to send in your questions about the upcoming systems. This episode of the Random Nintendo Podcast is dedicated to addressing all those burning questions, including thoughts on the new play styles of the Wii U and just how comfortable the 3DS XL really is. We also announce the two winners of our Comic-Con swag giveaway. Plus, we bring you all the latest news on the World of Goo team’s next game, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Crytek’s Wii U plans, and lots more!
Still have Wii U or 3DS XL questions? Let us know in the comments section below and we’ll answer them in the next episode! We would also love to hear what you think of the show as a whole, so please leave your comments and suggestions. You can also stay up to date on all the latest Random Nintendo Podcast happenings by subscribing on iTunes and by following our brand-new Twitter feed @RandomNintendo!
As always, if you would like to learn more about any of the topics discussed on today’s episode, we have provided links below. Enjoy!
- World of Goo Developers Announce ‘Little Inferno’ for Wii U eShop (eShop Gamers)
- Iwata Asks: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo.com)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 – Double The Coins (Club Nintendo)
- Celebrate The Month of Mario (Nintendo Press Site)
- Nintendo Likely To Stick With 3D For Future Portable Game Systems (SIliconera)
- Crytek ‘working with Nintendo’, Crysis 3 Wii U ‘a possibility’ (ComputerAndVideoGames.com)
- Nintendo reports operating loss of 10.3 billion yen, 3DS sales double compared to year earlier (The Verge)
- Nintendo’s Q1 2012 Financials: Still in the Red, But 3DS Now Profitable (GameTrailers)
- Little Inferno (Official Site)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Official Site)
- ZombiU (Official Website)
- Pikmin 3 (Nintendo.com E3 Game Page)
- Nintendo Land (Nintendo.com E3 Game Page)